By using the website builder services you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Website Builder Agreement. This Agreement is between you, your organization (if you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an organization), collectively referred to herein as "you" or "your" and pCube Software Solution. (the "Service Provider").
1.This Agreement may be modified from time to time. So you agree that you will check the terms and conditions of this Agreement periodically and that, if you no longer agree to the terms and conditions, you will stop using the Services and that you will terminate the Services.
2. The Services consist of the website builder package with the specific configuration which you selected or are going to select through the Services Interface as you use the Services. You acknowledge and understand that important service limitations (including capacity matrices), pricing, the term of the Service, payment terms, and other conditions relating to the Services are conveyed through the Services Interface and are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
3.Each website created using the Services is built on and integrated with Service Provider’s hosting platform.
As your website has integrated with website builder module so
you will not be access hosting server,
Not providing any FTP details
Not providing any code.
Customer will only be able to access their Website Control Panel
Control Panel URL :
User Id :
4. All type of electronic content (images, Content and another soft material) provided by you(Customer End), each website created using the Services belongs to Service Provider. For the duration of your Services subscription, Service Provider grants you a personal license in each website you create using the Services. Cancellation of the Services for any reason terminates your license to each website.
5. By uploading content, images and another soft material for your website, you must be grant with Service Provider that
you have all necessary rights to use such content, and also that your content does not violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
As used in this Section, “content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, illustrations, graphics, video, messages, or other materials you provide to Service Provider in connection with the Services.
6. Your use of the Services might be suspended and/or this Agreement may be terminated if Service Provider determines that you are or are alleged to be violating any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event of termination or suspension of Services under such circumstances, you agree (i) that no pre-paid fees will be refunded to you and (ii) that Service Provider may take control of any domain name associated with the terminated Services, provided such domain name was registered through the domain name registration services of Service Provider. You understand that taking control of a domain name includes, without limitation, acts such as listing such controlling party as the "registrant" and/or "administrative contact" for the domain name and controlling the DNS settings for the domain name.
7. Service Provider may elect to terminate this Agreement without cause and discontinue the Services upon 30 days notice.
8. Refund Policy
8.1. You can cancel your order anytime before service allocation, we will refund entire amount.
8.2. Cancellation of Automatic Renewal of Account: Customer has to notify us to cancel automatic
renewal at least 8 business days prior to the account expiration date.
8.3. After Services allocation there is no chance to refund your paid amount.
9. You acknowledge that email and/or online communication systems (Email, Phone, Support Ticket Generation.) will be the primary means of communication between yourself and Service Provider. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to maintain a current email address and physical mailing address in your contact information. You further agree that you will regularly login to your account to obtain any notices posted through the Services Interface. You agree that your failure to respond to a communication from Service Provider may result in suspension or cancellation of Services without any refund of pre-paid fees, if any.
10. You acknowledge that Service Provider is not obligated to return any data to you upon termination of this Agreement. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to keep and collect “content”[As define in the section 5], make copies of, and/or backup all data residing on the website and other equipment which provide the Services and to do so within the bandwidth limitations of the Services. You acknowledge that any loss or corruption of data which occurs due to an interruption in the Services, regardless of the cause of the interruption, shall not be the responsibility of Service Provider and that you may, following an interruption in the Services, be required to upload the data to the servers and other equipment which provide the Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU AGREE THAT SERVICE PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY (A) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE SERVICES; (B) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (C) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEB SITE(S) PROVIDED THROUGH OR BY THE SERVICES; (D) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD; (E) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (F) EVENTS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF SERVICE PROVIDER; (G) THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE SERVICES; OR (H) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT SERVICE PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT SERVICE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES.